Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Flu Epidemic Strikes The Breinholt House!

Okay, so it might not be the flu but both of us have been sick for about two weeks now. Fun stuff. Heath brought home this lovely vistor from school and he has been lounging around in our throats ever since. But hey, if we just got our flu fun time over for the season then I am grateful. There is some pretty nasty stuff going around and it seems like we got the milder of it all.

In other....more interesting news. We went to our first UT game last weekend. We missed our first one due to my cousin's funeral and the second one was an away game. The best part was that our friends Tami and Jason came for this one. My parents have 4 season tickets and their best friends usually go but they were away this weekend and so Tami and Jason bought them. They stayed with us (and hopefully don't get sick) and we had a blast hanging out with them. The game was pathetic. We won but made a lot of mistakes. Our seats are pretty cool but the students never sit down so needless to say my lower back was killing me by the end of the game. All in all a great time.

Last night we finally made plans with Heath parents to go up to SLC for Kami's wedding. We are really excited to see everyone up there and share in Kami's special day.

That is pretty much it for the updates. Just school, UT football, and work around here right now.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Hope you're feeling better...we've had this off and on over the last week too, luckily just a 24 hour deal but still NOT fun! Glad you got your Utah plans ironed out...see ya there!

Tara said...

Yay! I'm excited that I get to see you, even if it is in Utah! :) I love my Halla! XOXO