Thursday, February 9, 2012

Wicked!!

So I had great plans to go to Wicked with my sister-in-laws, but due to weekend tickets being sold out really fast we were unable to do it. Heath took pity on me and decided to take me as a date night. I was pretty excited because I had always heard bits of it from my sister-in-laws who loved it, but thought Heath would be pretty bored. Boy was I wrong! We both LOVED it, and can't wait for it to come back so we can go again. We bought cheap seats thinking it was a small venue and we would still be able to see. Again, wrong. We were WAYYYY up high, but it was still a great time. It has made me want to see more musicals/plays in the future. Glad that we live in a city that always has them going on! Thanks to Heath for a great date night!

(Us in our seats. Yep, that is the wall behind us.)

The stage! Shhh, we weren't supposed to take photos :)

No comments: