Saturday, November 8, 2008

Under the Influence of cold medicine.....

Why is that everytime I get sick, it lasts about 2 weeks or more? Why?!? I have been really sick since Wednesday and it has been miserable, and before that I was somewhat sick for about a week. Yay for incubation time. So I went to the doctor and they said it was just my sinuses (not shocking if you know me) and gave me a shot in the bum and a script for the antibiotics. Too bad it looks like it is just a cold virus that just needs to take its course. So pretty much I am on antibiotics for no reason. All I can say is pray, pray, pray that I don't get the dreadful C. Diff infection again.
So that has pretty much been my week. Just staying home and not getting to enjoy it because I am loopy off the meds and just stare at the wall. What fun!
Hope all is well with everyone else. Stay healthy!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Poor Halla, hope you will feel better soon. We missed seeing you today. Ben has his surgery on Wednesday so we will sign our way out of your 'stay healthy' wishes! :) Let us know if you need anything...love ya!

Tara said...

Ew ew....shots in the bum! Those are the worst. Not because they hurt, just becuase I know some nurse lady is checking out my backside which doesn't make me too happy. I guess it could be worse...I hope you get to feeling better soon...when I come home in December, we gotta play!! Heartcha! XOXO