Thursday, June 4, 2009

A visit from.... Jill!




*These are older pictures from 2006 of Jill and Heath jamming.* I couldn't find any new ones.
This week we got a phone call from our friend Jill asking if she could come over. Jill is one of my very best friends who I met around the same time as Heath. She was my visiting teacher in the Hurst Singles Ward and we quickly became the best of friends. She was even a bridesmaid at my wedding! Well she has been lost in the world of Grad school these past two years and I have hardly got to see her. She graduated last month and is now free to have fun! So she came over and we had a blast doing what we do best....just hanging out. It was so nice to see her and see her so happy. I think graduating from a really hard program will do that for you. So we are just so proud of her and her accomplishment and glad she got to come and spend some time with us.


Other than that we are just waiting, waiting, waiting. Waiting for Sophie to be 8 weeks old so we can go pick her up, waiting to see if Heath gets into UT so we can make plans, and just waiting to see where we'll be living in the next couple months! Hopefully everything is going well with all of ya'll!

1 comment:

Crysta said...

I hate waiting! Hopefully all the waiting will come to an end soon. Glad you guys got to meet up with an old friend.