Monday, August 16, 2010

Our little graduate!

The teacher had little graduation caps! Awesomeness!

It was quite a feat trying to get that hat to stay on her head.

Sophie graduated from her beginner obedience class last Wednesday. The guests of honor were Uncle Mattie and big "sister" Ally. She did a great job and as any biased "parent" would say.....I think she was the best :) She was younger than all the other dogs because they didn't get enough people for the puppy class so she got put into the next level with older dogs. She did great.....we didn't. She learned a lot but we didn't practice as much as we should have. We will take what we have learned and move forward and hopefully she'll be a well trained canine citizen! Congrats Sophie Jane, we are proud!

Hotel Breinholt was also booked this weekend. Mom and Dad brought Meme (dad's mom) to visit and to celebrate my dad's birthday. It was good seeing her and as always, we had a great time. Gram and Gramps bought Sophie a new kennel (to match Ally's) for graduation. She LOVES it and in fact hasn't left it so far today....and the door is open :)

Looking forward to a fun weekend with Ben, Mer, and the girls! Can't wait!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

YAY for puppy graduates! Can't wait to see y'all this weekend, Sydney is already planning! We are bringing nail stuff for pedis and manis, just so you know! She wants to have a fresh look for her first day of school!!!! Funny you called me Merry Poo Poo, my friends used to call me that in middle school! Then it was just Merry Poo but I was that for a LONG time! In fact I still have one friend that I keep in touch with that calls me that still to this day! ;) We're all ready for a fun weekend, can't wait to see you guys!