Monday, January 21, 2008

Following the crowd...

I am an official member of blog-a-mania! I have been for a little bit now but I really just had one so I could comment on other people's blogs (Bandaid and Mer!) . I suppose I will start posting now but I promise mine won't be as witty nor charming as the many other blogs out there. I am just a simpleton in this creative writing boom. Hopefully it'll bring a few laughs to your life though. I officially dedicate my blog to Sydney, Auntie, and Mer! Love you guys!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

YAY! I love it already, now you will have something else to do while you're at work! :) Hee hee! Have fun...it's actually kindof addicting once you get into it, it's a fun way to share your thoughts! Welcome to the club! LOVE YA!

Amy Pennington said...

yes I stalk blogs too!!!!! I see I am already on your visit list....welcome to the blog world! it is sure to be entertaining just by being you!