Saturday, January 26, 2008

Little Life Update

Well last night was Sydney's birthday party. It was a lot of fun and reminded how much I miss Ben, Mer, and Syd. In other news Heath has officially sent in all of his application to BYU but I am a little worried some it won't make it in time for the deadline. I guess there is always Winter semester! So that's pretty much life right now.....school, work, and applying to school. So in May we will either end up in Utah or staying in Texas. That's it for now-nothing too exciting going on I guess.

3 comments:

Tara said...

AH! If yall come to Utah, does that mean that I can party with you all the time? I miss my Adrienne!! Mario Party anyone?! :) XOXO

Meredith said...

Hey I want to Mario Party, what about me? I hate to say that I hope y'all won't move to Utah because if that's what you think is right then go for it but well, I don't want you to move to Utah! :) It's hard enough explaining why Auntie isn't here and Baca and everyone else, wait til I have to add you guys to the list....

Adrienne said...

Haha I feel so torn....Bandaid is like "yay, you're coming to Utah" and Mer is like "Boo, you're going to Utah." Mer, I promise we'll be back to visit and back after school. I love you guys!