Friday, June 6, 2008

Officially A Coder!

Well I officially have a job at Presbyterian Hospital of Denton! I start Monday, June 16th and I couldn't be happier about it. It is about 10-15 minutes away from our new apartment so that will be great! This is going to be a great oppurtunity for me. It is a wonderful, huge hospital and I am getting paid great and will be trained in all areas, so I am thrilled! Yesterday I went to sign my pre-employment paperwork and take my drug test (don't worry, I'm pretty sure I passed) :) Everyone was really nice and I am looking forward to starting. My orientation takes two days and then I start coding! I think that is about all for news with us. Hope you guys are doing great!

3 comments:

Kiera said...

Congratulations!! I am glad you found such a good job!! It was good seeing you guys over at the Brienholts. Well good luck with your job!

Tara said...

YAY HALLA! I'm so excited for you! That's just darn awesome! I hope I get to see you before I leave cuz if I dont, that would be WAY sad. Maybe I'll come to church with Ben and Meredith so that I'll at least see you then...we'll see! Love you bad! XOXO

Ames said...

Boo! I need an update how is the new job going? I miss you!