Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'm exhausted!

So my new job started this week and so far everything has gone well, but really all I've done is orientation so it's hard to really tell anything yet. Today, after getting up at 6, leaving for Irving at 7, having orientation from 8:30-4:30, driving in horrible traffic from 4:30-5:30, and then heading off to Presby-Denton to code from 5:30-7:30, I can honestly say I'm exhausted, VERY EXHAUSTED! So I guess this is how it's going to be for the next little while. Why, you ask, are you so crazy? Well, I kind of left Presby in a bad situation and so I said I would stay on PRN (as needed) to help out and most of all to make some extra money. It's a way better PT job than any Heath could get and this allows him to concentrate on his schooling and do well so he can get into Austin. So I am trying to get 20 hours a week at Presby while doing 40 for HCA, so it should get interesting. It'll be better when I start working from home and get an earlier start to the day. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Don't get too exhausted, more Chinese food might be in order before you head home to code!!!

Adrienne said...

I agree. In fact, I think everyday should be Empress of China day :) Thanks so much for coming up and having lunch with us, it made my day!