Wednesday, March 4, 2009

New Job!

So you are looking at the new Coder II for HCA. I got a call today extending an offer of employment and I accepted. The pay isn't a ton better, but it's better. The benefits of working from home will be great. To be honest, I am very nervous about this new job and change. I hate change. Despite all that, I am really excited to start and extra happy to be able to work from home. This will be such a blessing for us in the future and if Heath gets into UT-Austin I will still have this job. So my last day with Presby will be Friday March 13th and I'm actually kind of sad about it. I love the people at work, but this is just a better oppurtunity for us. I start orientation on Monday, March 16th. Things are going to happen fast. I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

Tara said...

YAY FOR A NEW JOB! I'm excited for you and to hear how you like it once you get started! I miss my Halla!

Crysta said...

Congrats!! That is so cool. I will be praying the transition will be an easy one!

JA and co. said...

We live in the Wind River apartments in North Austin (way North). I'm pretty sure there's a bus stop right by our apartments. Anyway, I also know of some other places up by us that a lot of our friends live in if you end up looking for a place down here. Congrats on the new job!!!