Thursday, March 26, 2009

Starting new and letting go...

So I've been at the new job for the past two weeks and so far I LOVE IT. I think it is the perfect work environment for me. Lots of options, flexibility, and just the right amount of socialization so I don't go crazy. It'll be interesting to see how it really is when I move to home. But so far so good.
In other random news ....
I was contemplating my "infertility" issues the other day (since April will be our one year mark for trying) and I really feel like I have movedon from where I was a couple months ago. I really feel like I've put more trust and faith in the Lord lately and realize that he knows what is best for us and probably has great plans in store, well not probably, but does. So pretty much I am just a happy camper right now and hope that I continue to learn and grow from everything (Don't get me wrong, I'll still yearn, and hope, and vent), but I feel like I am really letting go and giving this to the Lord. Baby steps right?

Well hope all is well with ya'll. Have a great weekend.

4 comments:

Kiera said...

I am glad you like your new job! I didn't know you have been trying for a year. You are right that the Lord has a plan for you! I am glad you are a happy camper!!

Crysta said...

I have felt the same many times. I am hear if you ever want to talk/vent. :)

It is a hard, long, difficult road...but in the end I wouldn't trade the experiences, friends, knowledge, or who I have become for anything.

JA and co. said...

That's great that you like your job! That makes a huge difference in your days, I think. Good luck with everything!

Meredith said...

Glad things are looking up for you Halla, that makes me happy when you are happy! Ben has totally loved having you at the PAS too, he'll be bummed when you head home...