Thursday, April 2, 2009

Car For Sale!

So we are trying to sell our 2006 Toyota Corolla. Now that I have a job from home, we won't really need two cars and would like to save some money. So if you know of ANYONE who might be interested in it let us know!

Here are some details about it:
5 speed manual (fun to drive and easy to learn how to, if I can drive it, anyone can!), only 35K miles, new tires, mantinenced by Toyota every 5k, Silver with cloth interior, power windows and locks, CD player, gets awesome gas mileage and usually costs less than 20 dollars to fill up! Plus, not to mention it's a Toyota which means it lasts forever and keeps its value!

We are asking $11,000 for it, but may be able to come down on the price a little bit!

Please, please, please let us know if you know anyone that needs/wants a great little car. Thanks!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Oh how I love Toyotas! If my little 99 Toyota wasn't still kickin, I'd buy yours in a heartbeat! I miss my Halla!

Adrienne said...

hehe thanks Bandaid. Let all your friends know, heck maybe someone at BYU will buy it!

Meredith said...

Wish I could say that we could take it off your hands but I very highly doubt it would fit my big ol' honkin' huge car seats in there! :) However, I would totally dig the fantastic gas mileage! Thx for coming over tonight, it was fun! Hope we didn't bore you too much!!!!