Thursday, April 24, 2008

Act your age!

Boo. I am so tired of this thankless job. I try and work my hardest and it always seems like there are people who honestly SEARCH to try and find something I did wrong with the report I sent them and then are almost disappointed when there isn't anything. I do the report and then they go and ask Amy questions WHILE I AM SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO HER, like I am invisible and pretty much tear down my thought process and it is insulting and demeaning. This is the best job I have had. I have lasted nearly a year without blowing up at someone and right now I am about ready to blow up and walk out. These women are ridicalous. They are 40+ and act like three year olds. I just have never experienced grown women like this and it is almost depressing how poorly they act. Okay, now that I've been able to vent.... Only two more weeks until graduation and I am so excited. Excited to be done with studying and classes and definately clinicals! I am still searching for another job (one in coding) and hoping for the best! Hope you guys are having a better day than me!

3 comments:

Kiera said...

I hate it when people act like you aren't even there. It drives me crazy! I'm sorry you had such a bad day!

Adrienne said...

Thanks Kiera. It got better though. I just don't understand these ladies sometimes.

Tara said...

Aw, I'm sorry work stunk...that's no fun. If I were there, I'd give em the ol' one-two! :) Can't wait to see you! XOXO