Thursday, April 3, 2008

Still looking for a job I guess....

Well I never heard anything from that job I applied for. I am too busy to really worry about it but it has been at the back of my mind lately. It just really would have been perfect. School is going well. I finally feel like I am able to breath, but only long enough before I have to start my next project or study for my next final. I have just one presentation and two tests left in my HIT courses. My Access (Database) class started right before Spring Break but it is pretty easy. I do a project then take a test afterwards each week. Not too bad.

Well Heath and I have given up on the whole vacation idea completely. I am pretty bummed beacuse it would have been really nice to go somewhere together and enjoy some time off. It was just too expensive to go to Albania and Heath won't go anywhere else. I have been trying to convince him to go on a cruise but it is a no-go. Honestly I am so worn out by everything this semester that I don't even care to fight for it. Maybe when we are 50 and our kids are grown we will be able to go on a trip....haha. That is pretty much life right now. Heath is busy with school and work and doing fun things like going to "band practice". Our friend Joey has this band and Heath goes with him to practice and sings for them. It is pretty cool and Heath LOVES it. I am busy with bowling and trying to catch up on sleep! Hope all of you are doing well! Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

Tara said...

I HEART YOU! How bout we take a trip to Nauvoo or something?! I'm dying to go! haha. I know I'm no Heath bar, but I'm a bandaid, and that's better than nothing, I hope! :) I hope all of your finals go well and I can't wait to see you soon! XOXO

Meredith said...

Thanks for going to Chuck E. Cheese with us, it was a BLAST! Syd's been talking about it all day...wouldn't have been the same without you so thanks, and I hope your test went ok today!!!