Thursday, April 10, 2008

She's Here! Miss Mallory Claire!


Yesterday my sister-in-law had her second little baby girl and she is just as adorable as can be! Her name is Mallory Claire Breinholt and she weighed in at 7 pounds, 9 ounces. I got the priviledge of spending the day at the hospital with them and holding little Mallory. What a treat! Sydney was such a great big sister and sat with mom and held her too. She just loves the new addition and so do we! Heath got to stop by after work and hold her and he did such a good job and I think Mallory loves him! Of course he looks just like Ben so she probably thinks he is her daddy! haha. So it was an amazing day and I am just so proud of my two neices down here and my three nephews and one neice up in Utah! They are all so cute!


After we visited the hospital we were off to go to the Rangers game with Joey, Kira, Spencer, and Davy. Our Ward does this every year where you can get really cheap tickets to a Texas Rangers baseball game. So we headed up there at 5 thinking the traffic was going to be bad (it wasn't). So we were an hour early. I forgot a hair thing and it rained like crazy and my hair was all over the place and then they delayed the game and then after waiting an hour they told us the game was cancelled. Boo! So we got replacement tickets for a game in June and we are going to try it again. Better luck next time!

No comments: