Sunday, March 23, 2008

One Month!

Okay, I am totally stressing here. I have one month left of school! One month! I can't even begin to tell you how much stuff I need to get done and study in that one month! In fact, I think I am having an anxiety attack right now thinking about it. I just need to make it through this semester and BE DONE!
Okay so now that I've vented......I got a call back from that job I applied to. I had a phone interview on Friday morning and did a coding test for them this weekend (they do phone interviews because everyone is based from home so that is how they will communicate with you once you get the job). Now it's just waiting and wishing! I wouldn't be suprised if I didn't get it ( I am a little rusty on my coding skills ) but it was a great learning experience no matter what. I should hear something this week. So pray for us because it reeally would be the best job for us and I really want it but I am not getting my hopes high!

Hope everyone had a great Easter weekend. My brother came into town and I got to spend some time with him so that was great. I haven't seem him since he moved to Bastrop (near Austin) in Jan.. Have a great week! Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Kiera said...

Good luck!!!

Tara said...

YAY HALLA! Keep me posted! I hope you get it...you're by far the best one out there! :) I can't wait to come home and see you this summer! We're gonna have too much fun! XOXO

Kiera said...

Yes Jamie and Robbie still live here. We have tried to get together with them so many times but every time it doesn't work out. You guys should call them, I'm sure they would love to hang out with you.