Thursday, March 13, 2008

Blessings, Blessings, and MORE Blessings!

Well things are going pretty great here. There is this opening at HCA (where Ben and Heath work) for an at-home coding position and I am applying for it. I REALLY, REALLY hope I get it because it is the perfect job for us. I would get to stay home and work AND make more money than I make now. That is just amazing! This is exactly why I went into this field. So I can stay at home but still make some extra money if we need it. The Lord has really blessed us with good timing in our marriage and I am grateful for that. I know without the Gospel we would be lost and I am just so thankful to be watched over and to have a Heavenly Father that knows my family's needs. Prayer works! Heath and I are still planning on going to Albania. We're really excited about that, but as usual, slow to plan things. I think it's the fact of giving up some of our hard earned money that is difficult for me. Hopefully everything will work out and I will get that job and graduate school and we'll have a safe trip to Albania....here's to hoping! Hope you guys are having as great a week as we are! Love you!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Hope that will all work out for you...Ben said it sounds like an ideal situation for you and the hiring lady has apparently been talking to him a lot about you on their way home in the Van so it sounds like you're golden! Keep us posted!!!