Thursday, February 7, 2008

Busy Little Bee

Lots of things are happening right now and that is fun! Last night we got to spend some time with Jill. It was a lot of fun. She is a busy, busy girl with graduate school so it was nice of her to take some of the little free time she has and spend it with us! We love her! Ron (Heath's little brother) will be going into the MTC (Missionary Training Center, for those of you not fluent in Mormon abbreviations :) ) next week! I can't believe it! We miss him already! I will miss playing Wii Sports with him the most! He is such a great kid, the little brother I never had! Good luck Ron! And then this weekend my brother is coming into town. I haven't seen him in like a month, yay! And next weekend Bandaid (Mer's sister) is coming into town from good ol' Provo! Lots of fun to come in the next couple weeks! Hope everyone is a having a great day and I love you guys!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Yay for fun stuff, I'm so excited for Bandaid to come - wahoo! Sydney keeps asking every day 'NOW can Auntie come to my house and play?' I can't wait to be able to finally say 'YES'(in Buddy the Elf tone of course!)