Thursday, February 21, 2008

I am tired!

So I guess I wont be writing that baptism day post. It would be wayyyy too long because there is just so much to write about! I'll just keep my simple one before this and add on this: When I look back to my life before the church it is very strange to me. I feel like I was a completely different person back then, and I was! Now it feels as though I've always been a member and that is a great feeling. I guess the biggest thing that has changed for me during the past seven years has been my thoughts on family. I don't think I ever loved or appreciated my family the way I do now. I am very thankful that I had such wonderful parents who raised me with such great standards and that taught me right and wrong. I think I would have made a lot more mistakes in this life if it wasn't for their teachings. So Happy Belated Baptism Day to me!

On to other news. I think this semester's schedule is finally catching up to me. I am just so tired. I feel disoriented because each day is so different and I have to remember which day is work, which day is clinical, and which day is school! I just can't wait until this semester is over! Also, we should be finding out about BYU soon. That's exciting! Although I got to spend Tuesday with Sydney and Mer and let me tell you that girl is good at convincing me to stay here in Texas just by giving me a bejo (a kiss). I'm going to miss them so much and my family too! But hey, when the spirit speaks, it speaks! That's pretty much it for the news. Hope you have a great day!

3 comments:

Tara said...

*raises her hand* Question! When/if you move to Provo, can we play all the time?! please say yes! :) And I'll get on Leash for not inviting you. haha. Does she have your email cuz that's how she invited me. Anyway, happy belated baptism date! I'm so glad you are a part of our family! (haha I like how I say our family instead of the Breinholt family)...we're totally sisters at heart! Love you bad! XOXO

Kiera said...

Good luck with BYU! James will be so proud. He loves BYU. We will miss you too when you leave!

Tara said...

HALLA...Leash needs your email address so she can add you...so you can either post it on mine or email me...all-that-jazz@byu.net. Love you bad!