Saturday, February 23, 2008

Texas Forever

Well Ben and Mer can release that sigh of relief. WE WILL BE STAYING IN TEXAS...for now. We looked up Heath's application today and he had been denied for the Fall. It said he was good candidate but it was a no go. I wasn't too suprised considering we sort of did it on a whim and turned the application in like a month before it was due. I wasn' t too disappointed considering I get to stay by family that much longer, but now I feel like we still don't know what we are doing...again! Arggh. That is just a frustrating place to be. I feel like now we know what we want to do but don't have the tools to get it done. Hopefully we will figure it all out and things will fall into place. Yay for more months of fun with Sydney and cuddling with baby Mallory!! Can't wait!

6 comments:

Tara said...

OH MAN! I shall miss you when I'm up here and you're not! THat's okay though...we'll have heart sister bonding time in May when I come down!! I hope yall will figure everything out soon. It'll work out...it always does! Love you!

JA and co. said...

Although it's sad you won't be up here, just thank your lucky stars that you don't have to put with snow...yuck! Give me 110 degrees any day...:)

Ames said...

Ahhh! I'm sorry Heath didn't get in but I get to spend more time with you guys. Yay! Just remember that everything will be alright. You guys know exactly what you want, so it's just a matter of time before god gives it to you.

Kiera said...

That is too bad Heath didn't get in. Hopefully we will get to see more of you.

Meredith said...

I would say that I'm bummed but well....not so much! :) I already have to explain to Baby Girl why Baca can't come to her birthday parties, I sure as heck don't want to have to explain why you two all of a sudden disappear to the Bad Place too! :) Glad you're staying for awhile at least, long enough so you can fall more in love with my girls and decide it's not worth the move!!!!!

Adrienne said...

haha I've been waiting and waiting for Meredith's reply and finally it has come and it's just as funny as I thought it would be. Thanks for the support from all you! We love you all!